Four matches of the Royal London One-Day Cup 2019 will be played on May 6 as the tournament moves towards its business end. All the matches will be among the teams of the North Group. With these four matches, the group stages for the Northern sides will be over. The four matches scheduled to be played are Yorkshire vs Durham in Leeds, Northamptonshire vs Nottinghamshire in Northampton, Leicestershire vs Warwickshire in Leicester and Derbyshire vs Worcestershire in Derby. All the matches will start at 3:30 PM IST.
With the last set of matches left, it still can be predicted which will be qualified to the next round. From the South group though, Hampshire has qualified with seven wins from eight matches. They will now play a home semifinal on May 12, 2019. The final of the Royal London One-Day tournament will be played at the Lord’s Cricket Ground in London on May 25, 2019.
YOR vs DUR Team News
Yorkshire’s record: P-7, W-2, L-3,T-2
Durham’s record: P-7, W-4, L-2, D-11.
1. Gary Ballance has scored the most runs from Yorkshire with 294 runs in his name from six innings. But he isn’t available for this match. T Kohler-Cadmore has scored 290 runs.
2. For Durham, Cameron Bancroft has scored more runs than anyone. He has 359 runs from six innings.
3. M Potts and BA Carse of Durham have taken 10 wickets each from their six appearances.
4. MW Pillans of Yorkshire has taken 16 wickets from his six matches.
NOR vs NOT Team News
Northamptonshire’s record: P-7, W-2, L-5
Nottinghamshire’s record: P-7, W-5, L-1, D-1
1. Alex Hales and B Duckett will be back with the Nottinghamshire side.
2. Luke Fletcher of Nottinghamshire has 14 wickets to his name and is the highest wicket-taker for them.
3. Captain Steven Mullaney has 262 runs while Joe Clarke has 319 runs in this competition for Notts so far.
4. RI Keogh has the most runs for Northamptonshire with 288 runs to his name.
5. BW Sanderson has taken 11 wickets for Northamptonshire and is the highest wicket-taker for them.
LEI vs WAS Team News
Leicestershire’s record: P-7, W-1, L-6
Warwickshire’s record: P-7, W-2, L-4, T-1
1. CN Ackermann has 354 runs for Leicestershire this season, most by any batsmen in the team.
2. D Klein has taken the most number of wickets for Leicestershire this season. He has claimed nine wickets in six matches.
3. Sam Hain has scored 385 runs for Warwickshire so far in the tournament. He has a century and two fifties to his name.
4. Jeetan Patel has been the most successful bowler for the Warwickshire as he has picked up 14 wickets from seven matches.
DER vs WOR Team News
Derbyshire’s record: P- 7, W-3, L-3, T-1
Worcestershire’s record: P-7, W-5, L-2
1. Derbyshire’s B Godleman has scored 521 runs in this competition so far. He has three centuries and a fifty to his name.
2. Derbyshire’s L van Beek and Ravi Rampaul both have picked up seven wickets in this competition so far.
3. Wayne Parnell has taken 17 wickets in seven matches for Worcestershire.
4. HD Rutherford has scored 317 runs with two centuries for Worcestershire.
Wicketkeeper: B Cox
Batsmen: R Whiteley, W Madson, B Godleman, T Lace, A Dal
Allrounder: M Critchley, D Mitchell
Bowlers: R Rampaul, W Parnell, L van Beek
Captain and VC choices: R Whiteley, B Godleman, T Lace, D Mitchell