Sobo Super Sonics (SS) face Triumphs Knights MNE (TK) in the next round in the 2nd edition T20 Mumbai (2019) at the Wankhede Stadium on Thursday.
Super Sonics are sitting at the head of the points table with 2 points. In the last match of SuperSonics (SS) against the ARCS Andheri, SuperSonics came out victorious by 48 runs. Meanwhile, Triumphs Knights went down fighting against Akash Tigers in their opening encounter.
The 5th match of the T20 Mumbai League 2019 will be Triumphs Knights MNE and Sobo Super Sonics at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
Date & time: May 16, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue – Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai
TV Info. – The game will be broadcasted on Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports 3 and Live streaming will be available on Hotstar.
Triumphs Knights MNE squad: Umesh Gurjar, Yash Dicholkar, Shikhar Thakur, Siddhant Adhatrao, Sumit Ghadigaonkar, Vaibhav Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Royston Dias, Akash Parkar, Vinayak Bhoir, Parikshit Valasangkar, Gaurav Chavan, Karan More, Bharat Patil, Kalpesh Sawant, Karan Shah, Mohit Avasthi, Prasad Patil, Puneet Tripathi and Shivam Nirupam
SoBo SuperSonics squad: Vaibhav Mali, Adeeb Usmani, Aatif Shaikh, Akshay Barma, Deepak Shetty, Harsh Tanna, Khizer Dafedar, Yogesh Takawale, Rohan Raje, Badre Alam, Jay Gokul Bista, Dhrumil Matkar, Agni Chopra, Hersh Tank, Japjeet Randhawa, Mansingh Nigade, Tushar Srivastav, Parag Khanapurkar, Sandeep Kunchikor and Shashank Attarde
Probable Playing 11:
Super Sonics –
Yogesh Takawale (wk), Rohan Raje, Badre Alam, Jay Gokul Bista (c), Dhrumil Matkar, Hersh Tank, Mansingh Nigade, Parag Khanapurkar, Shashank Attarde, Adeeb Usmani, Deepak Shetty
Triumphs Knight –
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Royston Dias, Akash Parkar, Vinayak Bhoir, Parikshit Valasangkar, Kalpesh Sawant, Karan Shah, Prasad Patil, Shikhar Thakur, Sumit Ghadigaonkar (wk), Vaibhav Singh
SS vs TK Dream11 Match Prediction T20 Mumbai
Fantasy picks for SuperSonics
Parag Khanapurkar|Mansingh Nigade|Rohan Raje
- Parag Khanapurkar was lethal in his previous game against Andheri. He scored astonishing 96 runs of 49 balls at an strike rate of 195.92.
- Mansingh Nigade scored much needed 33 runs off 41 balls against Andheri.
- Rohan Raje was good with the ball as he bagged two wickets giving just 8 runs in his three overs. Badre Alam was expensive in the previous match but was able to pick two wickets. Let me tell you bagged 12 wickets last season. Don’t miss him out.
Fantasy picks for Triumph Knights:
Suryakumar Yadav| Kalpesh Sawant| V Bhoir
- No other batsmen other than, Suryakumar Yadav played well in the previous game for Triumphs. He scored 90 runs to help his team reach a decent total. Before this tournament, he was seen serving Mumbai Indians and he scored 424 runs in 16 innings.
- Kalpesh Sawant bagged two wickets in his last match giving 30 runs in four overs. Last season, this player picked 9 wickets in 7 matches.
- V Bhoir could only add 13 runs in his previous match, but he capable with both bat and ball. He picked 8 wickets in the last season.