After drawing The first encounter of UEFA Nations league 2018-19 on 12th October Sweden and Russia both of the teams are going to play their last game of group stage and second game against each other in this tournament. Both the teams have already qualified for the next round of UEFA Nations League 2018-19. RUS vs SWE match has no significance other than Testing Bench Strength for both of the players. RUS vs SWE dream11 preview is below
– Swedish defender Pontus Jansson has withdrawn from the Sweden squad for the match against Russia.
– While injured Emil Forsberg was not called up.
– And Jakob Johansson is fit again, however, after a year’s absence.
– Artem Dzyuba is back in the Russia squad after missing the friendly defeat to Germany.
– While there are still several key players out injured – Denis Cheryshev, Aleksandr Golovin, Mario Fernandes, Roman Zobnin, Fyodor Kudryashov, Konstantin Rausch and Sergei Petrov have all withdrawn from the squad, So don’t select them.
– And Igor Smolnikov and Alan Dzagoev were not selected.
Possible Lineup Sweden-
Robin Olsen, Mikael Lusting, Filip Helander, Andreas Granqvist, Ludwig Augustinsson, Sebastian Larsson, Jakub Johansson, Albin Ekdal, Martin Olsson, Marcus Berg, John Guidetti
Possible Lineup Russia-
Guilherme, Kirill Nababkin, Roman Neustadter, Georgiy Dzhikiya, Georgi Shchennikov, Yury Gazinskiy, Daler Kuzyayev, Alexei Ionov, Anton Miranchuk, Aleksandr Erokhin, Artem Dzyuba
C Vc Choices-
Dzyuba, Ari, Miranchuk, Granqvist, Guidetti, Berg
As per the previous performance and the last encounter against each other is clearly indicating that match may get draw once again.
So I am making my team according to that.