This RR vs KKR match is 3rd last match of This ipl 2018 season. Both Teams Has worked hard to reach at this stage.
We are expecting good cricket from both of Team to make this RR vs KKr match a great match.
- Team was at 4th position in Points table.
- Now that stats dsnt matter.
- As they Won their Last match so they will be confident for this one also.
- RR has major setback as their Blaster in form Buttler has left ipl for national duties.
- Sanju is their biggest strength in Batting.
- Even Ben stokes has left team has gone for play Test.
- Team is Expected to loose the game
- KKR was at 3rd place in IPL 2018 points Table.
- Team has Good combination of batting and bowling.
- Kartik ,Utthapa, Lynn, Rana and Nraine are playing really well.
- In bowling section team is not That Good.
- No bowler is consistent.
- They Lost one game to Mi by 102 Runs.
- But then KkR hit 245 runs. So Expect KKR to win this match.
- Both teams are expected to have same Playing 11.
- The match is in KOLKATA
- Expect 175+ Scores. In first innings
(In Batting Order)
Klassen, Tripathi Ajinkya Rahane (c), Sanju Samson, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Ish sodhi, Laughlin
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Javon Searles, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Yadav
- klaasen ( credit saver)
we will go with DK in SL
- Ajinkya Rahane (Slow but steady vc choice)
- Chris Lynn (Back in from C Choice)
- Robin Uthappa (VC CHOICE)
- Sanju Samson (vc Choice)
- Nitish Rana (C choice)
- Andre Russel (C VC SAFE)
- Sunil Narine (C Choice in GL and SL)
- Archer (must have bowler)
- Gowathm (Count as Bowler)
- Kuldeep Yadav (Must have Bowler)
- Laughlin (must have player)
- Piyush Chawla (Leggie)
- Shreyas Gopal (Wicket taking bowler)
- Shivam Mavi (Pace)
Play according to your choice