The 8th fixture of Mumbai Premier League 2019 will see North Mumbai Panthers squaring off against Namo Bandra Blasters at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on Friday. North Mumbai Panther started their season with a comprehensive win against Eagle Thane Strikers by six runs, while Namo Bandra failed to defend their total and handed over the win to Arcs Andheri.
Asked to bat first, North Mumbai Panthers managed to engrave 190 runs on the scoreboard with the loss of 8 wickets. Credit goes to Sairaj Patil(46 off 18 balls) and Karan Nande (50 off 23 balls) who smashed the Eagles in every corner of the stadium.
In the reply, Eagle Thane Strikers started well as second wicket partnership went on for 87 runs. The precession lacked in the middle order, and Eagle Thane fell short by six runs against the North Mumbai.
On the other hand, Namo Bandra Blaster played their last match against Arcs Andheri, and they failed to defend their 176 runs target. No other bowler, other than Sujit Nayak could ball with perfect line and length. He bagged two wickets for Namo.
When and Where
North Mumbai Panthers vs Namo Bandra Blasters, Group B
Mumbai Premier League 2019
17th May, 07:30 PM IST
NBB vs NMP Team News:
NBB vs NMP Squads
Siddharth Chitnis, Nikhil Patil, Sujit Nayak, Atul Singh, Shreyas Iyer (c), Shrideep Mangela, Aditya Dhumal, Eknath Kerkar (wk), Karsh Kothari, Nikhil Date, Siddharth Sharma, Uzair Khan, Prasad Pawar (wk), Sagar Chhabria, Saksham Jha, Rohit Kambli, Sujit Haravi, Yash Malap
Onkar Dattaram Gurav (wk), Pravin Tambe, Prithvi Shaw (c), Prathamesh Dake, Sairaj Patil, Vikrant Auti, Sumeet Dhekale, Vishal Dhagaonkar, Ajinkya Patil (wk), Swapnil Salvi (wk), Atif Attarwala, Aashray Sajnani, Neil Narvekar, Moondeep Mangela, Rahul Sawant, Shashikant Kadam, Jude Singh, Karan Nande, Aditya Rane
NBB vs NMP Probable Playing11
Namo Bandra Blasters:
Atul Singh, Shreyas Iyer (c), Aditya Dhumal, Eknath Kerkar (wk), Nikhil Date, Prasad Pawar, Sagar Chhabria, Saksham Jha, Siddharth Chitnis, Nikhil Patil, Sujit Nayak
North Mumbai Panthers:
Moondeep Mangela, Shashikant Kadam, Karan Nande, Pravin Tambe, Prithvi Shaw, Prathamesh Dake, Sairaj Patil, Vikrant Auti, Ajinkya Patil, Swapnil Salvi, Atif Attarwala
NBB vs NMP Dream11 predictions
Fantasy picks from NBB:
Nikhil Patil| Sujit Nayak|Prasad Pawar
- Nikhil Patil scored 55 runs off 42 balls in the last game against Arcs Andheri. He can be really dangerous to the bowlers.
- Sujit Nayak was lethal with his bat as he scored 52 wins of 21 balls at the strike rate of 247.62. Not just with bat, he even contributed with the ball picking two wickets in three overs.
- Prasad Pawar scored 47 runs off 41 balls with five fours in his pocket.
- Shreyas Iyer is the most dangerous and biggest threat as he has a T20 average of 31.98.
Fantasy picks from NMP:
Sairaj Patil|Karan Nande|P Dake
- Sairaj Patil scored gives a perfect balance to the one down and has scored 46 runs off 18 balls.
- Karan Nande was the biggest surprise in the last match when he thrashed 50 runs off 23 balls against Eagle Thane Strikers.
- P Dake was a bit expensive with the balls but he managed to bag two dangerous wickets. Atif Attrawala can also be your chance as he picked three wickets.