Ket vs Wor Dream11 Team News and Ket vs Wor Dream11 team
This Is Semifinal Match so this will be do Or die Match Team who is going to win this match will be In Finals Of Royal London one day Domestic Cup. So we are expecting some good cricket from them.
Venue for Ket vs Wor –
New Road, Worcestershire
Weather Report for ket vs wor –
Weather will be Mostly Cloudy. Along with Humidity of 70%
performance review of Ket for Ket Vs Wor —
- Team had played 9 matches till now and won 6 of them.
- They had lost 3 matches.
- They won Last game by 9 wickets.
- Their New captain is Denly as Billings is doing National Duty.
- Joe denly Has 480+ runs along with 9 wickets.
- In Bowling section Henry have 16 wickets.
- While Hagget have 13 wickets along with 70+ runs.
- Bell Drummond Have 398 runs till now.
- H Kuhn Is their leading Scorer with 497 Scores.
- Podmore took 4 wickets in First game.
Players Out from Squad –
Other players from Squad –
A Riley, W.Gidman
Expected 11 of Ket for Ket vs wor —
Bell Drummond, Kuhn, Denly, Blake, Stevens, Hagget, Henry, Dickson, Qayyum/Claydon, Rouse, Podmore
Performance review of Wor for Ket vs wor —
- Team had played 8 Matches and won 6 of them.
- they had lost two games till now .
- Team was table topper Of North Group.
- Calum Is also their new Captain.
- Calum Ferguson is their leading Scorer With 364 runs
- Barnard is there top Wicket taker with 15 wickets.
- Oliveria is also A Very good player he have 200 runs along with 9 wickets.
Players Out from squad –
Leach©, M Ali.
Expected 11 of Wor for Ket vs wor —
J clarke, Mitchel, Fergusan, Fell, Cox , Whitley, Oliveria, Bernard, Morris, Pennington, Brown
other options from Squad-
A Finch, Rhodes
My teams for this Ket vs wor–
You can change one or two players according to your game plan along with Captain and vice captain Choice for ind vs afgh.
My Teams For Grand League only
Disclaimer for ket vs wor – we are not responsible for any of your loss. These teams are personally used by me in this match. We do not encourage you to choose same team. Make you own team for Big leagues.