Back to back to back victories against Gohilwad Gladiator and Kutch Warriors would have poured immense confidence in Halar Heroes cup.
Now in the fifth fixture of Saurashtra Premier League, Halar Heroes would square off against Zalawad Royals who started their campaign with an embarrassing defeat. This clash is set to be played at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot on Saturday.
The top order batsmen and the bowlers have contributed their part well in both the games. Aezez Kothariya was lethal with his bat in the previous game. He smashed 72 runs off 56 balls to help his team register a decent total to defend against Gohilwad Gladiator.
Later, Parth Chauhan took the responsibility with the ball and bagged three wickets giving 21 runs in four overs, while Vivek Agath and Krunal Karamchandani picked two wickets each for Halar Heroes.
On the other hand, Zalawad Royals would be looking forward to opening their account after facing eight wickets defeat against Sorath Lions in the opening match. Cheteswar Pujara led – Zalawad Royals must come up with some new strategies to avoid the mistakes they committed in the previous game.
When and where
HHS vs ZR, 5th Match, Saurashtra Premier League 2019
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10:00 AM GMT
HH vs ZR Squads
Halar Heroes:Aarpit Vasavada (c), Harvik Desai (wk), Vishvaraj Jadeja, Vivek Agath , Pranav Nandha , Aezaz Kothariya , Krunal Karamchandani , Parth Chauhan , Dev Dand , Harsh Anghan, Brijesh Lakadiya , Yash Parekh , Pranav Savjani, Kuldeep Sharma, Jyortir Purohit, Smit Desai , Devendra Poriya
Harvik Desai, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Kuldeep Sharma, Pranav Nandha, Harsh Anghan, Aarpit Vasavada, Dev Dand, Vivek Agath, Aezaz Kothariya, Krunal Karamchandani, Parth Chauhan
Samarth Vyas, Prerak Mankad, Sunil Yadav, Sheldon Jackson, Mohsin Dodia, Harnish Trivedi, Jyot Chhaya, Jay Chauhan, Cheteshwar Pujara, Devang Karamta, Kishan Kugasiya
HH vs ZR Dream11 predictions
Fantasy picks from Zalawad Royals
Prerak Mankad| Sheldon Jackson
- Prerak Mankad, in T20 format, has scored 302 runs in 14 innings at an average of 27.63
- Sheldon Jackson is one reliable wicketkeeper and has scored three T20 fifties with the highest score of 73 not out.
Fantasy picks from Halar Heros:
Aezez Kothariya| Parth Chauhan|A Vasavada
- Aezez Kothariya was good with his bat in both the matches as he scored 31 and 72 runs respectively. He is expected to trouble Sorath bowlers.
- Parth Chauhan bagged three wickets in the opening game and he was benched in the second. Now he is likely to appear in the third game and would help Heroes to get their hat-trick win.
- Captain A Vasavada is capable of making an impact with bat and ball both. He scored 44 runs off 38 balls in the opening match for Halar.