This ham vs yor Is Semifinal Match so this will be do Or die Match Team who is going to win this match will be In Finals Of Royal London one day Domestic Cup. So we are expecting some good cricket from them.
The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Weather for ham vs yor will be Party Cloudy so expect Good condition to play.
Pujara is Back in Squad and Can play This Game.
M Crane Top wicket taker for Ham is out From Squad.
B Taylor Is not available For this game for ham.
- Neither county has scored 300 in any List match involving the two teams. The highest is 264 for two by Yor at Southampton in 1995.
- As per Record dont expect any high scoring game.
- Ham has upper hand in last 4 games with 3 – 1.
- Team had 9 matches till now have won 6 of them.
- They were at 3rd place of points table. In North Group.
- They had lost 2 of them and one match was abandoned.
- Team had won last match by 27 runs From ESs
- The captain patterson Looking back in form As he took 4 in Last game.
- In batting there top scorer is Tom Kohler Have 451 runs But 0 In last game.
- A Lyth is also in form Batsman With 422 runs.
- Captain Patterson in Leading Wicket taker for team.
Pujara, A Lees
Lyth, Kohler, Pujara, Balnace, Tattersall, Fisher, Patterson ©,B Coad, Tim Bresnen, J Leaning, Carver
Lees, Thompson, Brooks, Brook
- Team had played 8 matches till now and won 5 of them they are also table topper of south group.
- Captain James Vince as 333 runs and 1 wicket till now.
- He is Teams highest Scorer also
- In Bowling section crane is there leading Wicket taker.
- He have 14 wickets.
- Taylor and Berg had Shown some good Hands in Both Bowling and Batting section.
- Berg have 10 wickets along with 2 fifties.
Alsoop, B. Taylor, Crane, Ervine, B. Wheal
Holland, Stevenson, Edwards, Northeast
Rossouw, Vince, Weatherley, Dawson, McManus, Berg, Steyn, Toply
Adams, Wood, Holland, Stevenson, Edwards, Northeast
You can change one or two players according to your game plan along with Captain and vice captain Choice for Ham vs yor.
My Teams For Grand League only
Disclaimer – we are not responsible for any of your loss. These teams are personally used by me in this match. We do not encourage you to choose same team. Make you own team for Big leagues.