GG vs HH: Preview
As the Saurashtra Premier League continues to impress one and all, the third match of the competition will be contested between Gohilwad Gladiators and Halar Heroes at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Rajkot.
This would be the second game of the competition for Halar Heroes who were involved in the tournament opener against Kutch Warriors. They had a terrific start to their campaign as they registered a comfortable 24 runs victory against Kutch Warriors.
Highlights of the Match
— Saurashtra Premier League (@SPL_Twenty20) May 14, 2019
Batting first, the Halar Heroes posted a formidable 147 on the board for the loss of 7 wickets. Skipper Aarpit Vasavada was the top scorer with 44 runs to his name, whereas, Aezaz Kothariya and all-rounder Vishvaraj Jadeja got 31 and 3 runs respectively to their name. The target set was enough for their bowlers to defend who restricted Kutch for 123-7 in 20 overs. Skipper Aarpit Vasavada who impressed with the bat was as good with the ball scalping 3 for 15 from his quota of 4 overs.
Gohilwad Gladiators who will be featuring for the first time in this season will be led by Kamlesh Makwana and has some seasoned campaigners in the form of Hardik Rathod, Abrar Shaikh and Prashant Gohel. They have the strength to go head-to-head against the Heroes and will put up a decent show tomorrow night.
To know the team Gohilwad Gladiators, watch the Saurashtra Pemier League 2019.
:: Watch us live on Star Sports and Hotstar. ::
— D.G.Nakrani (@nakrani_g) May 9, 2019
When and where
Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
16th May, 07:30 PM IST
GG vs HH Squads
GG vs HH Playing11 (Probable)
Gohilwad Gladiators 11 –
C Sisodiya, K Parmar, H Kotak, B Songaonkar, K Parmar, K Makvana, Vihar Jadeja/P Rana, H Rathod, P Gohel, P Ankola, V Jivrajani.
Halar Heroes Playing11 –
Harvik Desai, Kuldeep Sharma, Aarpit Vasavada, Krunal Karamchandani, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Vivek Agath, Harsh Anghan, Aezaz Kothariya, Parth Chauhan, Dev Dand, Pranav Nandha.
GG vs HH Team News:
- Halar Heroes after registering a scintillating win in their opening game are reluctant to tinker with their playing 11.
- Gohilwad Gladiators will be led by Kamlesh Makwana.
GG vs HH Dream11 predictions
- Halar’s wicket-keeper batsmen Harvik Desai will be the best pick in this facet. Although he scored 11 in the last game but has a healthy strike-rate of 125.55 against his name from 6 T20s which includes a fifty as well.
- Halar’s skipper Aarpit Vasavada displayed his all-round show in the last game which helped his side clinch a victory. In 15 T20 innings so far, he has managed 225 runs with an average of 20.45.
- One of Saurashtra’s veteran bowler Kamlesh Makwana has scalped 18 wickets from 23 innings in T20s with his best figures being 2 for 8 runs.
- With a strike-rate of over 120, young talent Vishvaraj Jadeja has accumulated 99 runs from 4 innings. His last first-class innings saw him scoring 52 in the second innings against Vidarbha.