Second game of the day 19th of November 2018 in UEFA 2018 is going to be featured with the game between Denmark vs Ireland. This will be the last game of league B group 4 in UEFA Nations League 2018. Denmark is currently leading the points table with 7 points but in their last encounter Ireland was able to draw that game. den vs ire dream11 prediction is below.
As we all know that fate of the group has already been decided so this match is nothing more then a Dead rubber.
– Denmark team will be without Kasper Schmeichel and Thomas Delaney are unavailable for the game due to suspension.
– So team has called up David Jensen and Christian Norgaard as replacements.
– While defender Simon Kjaer is not part of the squad.
– For team ireland Shane Long, Ciaran Clark, Matt Doherty and Stephen Ward are all unavailable due to injuries
– while James McClean is suspended for the match.
– Other than above players injuries have ruled out striker Sean Maguire, defender John Egan and midfielder Alan Browne.
– Plus The fitness of Callum O’Dowda is a concern.
Possible Ireland Lineup–
Randolph; Keogh, Duffy, Long; Coleman, Stevens, Arter, Brady, Hendrick; Robinson, Hogan
Possible Denmark Lineup-
Ronnow; Ankersen, Christensen, M. Jorgensen, Knudsen; Schone, Hojbjerg, Eriksen, Sisto, Poulsen; Dolberg
C Vc Choices–
Joggerson, Eriksen, Hendrick, Hogan
Here I try to make a balance team because both of the teams are able to win this game.
There is light a chance that this match may get draw.