Performance Review MI-
- Mi Had won only 6 matches till now out of 13.
- Team is defending champion but looks like they are not.
- Only sk yadav has shown his Performance in Batting other than him no batsman is consistent.
- Their biggest Headace is Rohit as he had played a good innings only once and Some good hand in Last game.
- Hardik and Krunal has proved their form with their all rounding performance.
- McCleneghan and Bumrah looks good in bowling.
- They are playing individually not as a team and team is loosing again and again.
- This is Do or die match for Mi. Expect 100% Of their Performance.
Performance Review DD-
- Delhi is at Last Spot of Points Table.
- They are completely out of Tournament.
- DD performed really well in Last Match.
- Prithvi shah, Pant and Iyer performed really well with Bat.
- While other failed completely
- Maxwell was also Failed.
- Tewatia (injured) and Boult were constant in gaining points.
- All overseas players of delhi are risky here. they can replace anyone as this is last match to test players.
- M Kalra can replace P Shah in playing 11.
- Avesh Khan is Going to replace after his Forgettable Spell.
- MI is not going to change their Playing 11 as Pollard make a huge come back.
ROHIT, LEWIS, ISHAN, SK YADAV, HARDIK, KRUNAL, BEN CUTTING, POLLARD, MAYANK, McCleneghan, JASPRIT
KALRA/SHAH, IYER, PANT, MAXWELL, VIJAY SHANKAR, A SHARMA, H PATEL, MISHRA, BOULT, SANDEEP ,AVESH/PLUNKETT
IN WK SECTION-
both are looking equal select Pant in KISHAN in SL.
IN BATTING SECTION-
- ROHIT – MUST HAVE in GL C
- SK YADAV- IN BRILLIANT FORM
- EVIN LEWIS- CAN PLAY LONG INNINGS
- Iyer (Must Have player)
- SHANKAR (looking good in last matches)
IN ALL ROUNDER SECTION-
- KRUNAL – INFROM
- HARDIK – C CHOICE
- A Sharma (Credit Saver)
IN BOWLING SECTION-
- BUMRAH- MUST HAVE AS VC
- BOULT (must have safe looking)
- H PATEL (in form credit saver)
- MCCLENEGHAN (must have player.)
SL teams –
not responsible for loss